Shipping and Returns
- Physical products ship worldwide. Cost depends on weight and the number of items ordered.
- Most physical products are shipped within 1 to 3 business days.
- Your product should arrive within 7 business days within the US and Canada, or 7-14 business days in other countries. This may be delayed by carrier or customs that is outside of our control.
- You are responsible for any additional charges that may come up from shipping, such as a customs charge.
- Shipping within the US is tracked by default. Tracked shipping is available elsewhere for an additional fee.
- Digital products are available for download on the website immediately after purchase and download links should also be emailed to you straight away.
- All return and refund requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you haven't received your order within 45 days of purchase we will send you a replacement or refund.
- If your item arrives damaged we may send you a replacement or partial refund at our discretion.
- We are unable to accept returns on products that have been used or damaged after arrival.
- Return shipping fees are the responsibility of the buyer. A 20% restocking fee may also be charged at our discretion.
- Digital products and programs are non-refundable.
- Physical products must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date to receive a refund.
Order Fulfillment Information
- Orders are processed through our system every business day at 9 AM EST. All orders placed after 9 AM EST will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 1-3 additional business days for your order to be fulfilled and shipped.
- During periods of high volume such as Christmas, please allow up to 4 business days for your order to ship.
- Business days are Monday through Friday. Business days do not include weekends or national holidays. Please note that all shipping costs are non-refundable.
Why would customs delay the delivery of my package?
- Customs may inspect your package due to a product name, description, commodity type, and/or value. Some of our product names can be questioned by customs, resulting in customs inspecting a package. Customs may also review the value of an item.
Inclement Weather Conditions
- If your country and/or transportation lanes are experiencing severe weather or a natural disaster, the delivery of your package may be delayed.
- When the weather is warm, your solid items may show signs of separation or melting because our products are all natural. You can stir or shake it contents and let it sit at room temperature until they return to their original consistency.